You may be using the best smartphone such as a Samsung, with all the features you have been looking for. Everything comes with a downside no matter whichever device you are using. Every smartphone has some or the other bug that creates unnecessary issue every day.
There have been a lot of complaints coming up from Samsung users about the “Not Registered on Network” message appearing on their Samsung galaxy screen while trying to make a call. It is basically found in the Android devices and especially in the Samsung devices.
Reasons for experiencing the “ Not Registered on Network” Issue
The very common reason behind this could be when the Samsung galaxy android phones are updated to the latest Android version, they are unable to detect the network connection and thus the message pops up while making calls.
Another reason could be, when you are inserting your sim card into the slot the smartphone is unable to respond quickly to the network change and the IMEI number does not get connected to the respective service provider resulting in this issue.
- Sim Card related Issue
- New Account Issue
- Network Issues
- Software bug due to updated software
- Third-Party App usage and virus
So, we have listed down 10 ways to fix the problem and help you get started with it all over again.
How to Fix the “Not Registered on Network” Issue
Solution 1: Simply Restart your Phone
Before taking some serious steps to fix the issue. The very first thing you need to do is just restart your samsung galaxy or your android phone. There are times when it fixes the issue without having to take any complicated steps. Also, many times users face Samsung Keyboard Keeps Stopping error as well with this issue.
Solution 2: Remove and Re-insert the Sim Card
The most basic problem sometimes occurs when the sim card is not inserted in the sim card slot properly.
- Switch off the phone
- Take out the sim card from your sim card slot properly.
- Wait for 2 minutes
- Now re-insert the sim
- Switch on the phone
Solution 3: Update your phone’s software
To make sure everything is up-to-date you need to update your phone’s android software.
- Connect your Samsung galaxy device or your android phone to a strong internet connection
- Your phone’s battery should be charged enough so that it doesn’t switch off between the update.
- Go to “Settings”
- Scroll down to the bottom and select software update
- Wait for the device to find the software update and install it
- After installation reboot your phone
Solution 4: Update your APN
You can try out another method to make things work. Update your APN settings of the device.
- Go to “Settings”
- Select wireless and Internet / Network settings
- Now click on the “Access point Names”
- Now click on the add option to add another APN
- Call your operator to ask for the APN number for your device
Solution 5: Try out another SIM card
There are times when the sim card has not been cut properly. To check this, insert another sim card that must be working and insert it in your device for verification. If it works this means that your SIM card is facing the issue and needs to be fixed.
Solution 6: Manually select the network
Sometimes your device isn’t able to catch the right network connection with your service provider. You may want to try out by selecting on your own. It might work and it is worth a try at least.
- Go to “Settings”
- Select the wireless and network option
- Go over to the “Mobile Networks”
- Click on the Network Operators
- Now Select the network operator that your service provider provides.
You are good to go now. This seems to work sometimes for people who have network-related issues.
Solution 7: Factory Reset your samsung galaxy phone dialer
The data from every application is stored in cache files in the device. Sometimes it is needed to clear those files to restore normal function. So, you can try out clearing the cache files for the dialer application
- Open “settings” in your smartphone
- Go to “Applications Manager”
- Select “All Apps”
- Scroll down and select the dialer application
- Click on Clear cache and select yes
All the cache files will be wiped out from the phone and the dialer application will restart fresh. Lets us know if it works for you.
Solution 8: Turn off the wireless connections
Let us try out another method in which you need to turn off any wireless connections you are connected to After doing it follow the below mentioned steps.
- Dropdown you notification panel
- Switch on the Airplane Mode by clicking on it
- Wait for few minutes till all the network connection is automatically disabled
- Now switch off the Airplane Mode and get your phone back to normal
We are trying out this method as the airplane mode kinds of resets the network connection which might be the root cause of this issue.
Solution 9: Selecting Network mode Manually on Samsung Galaxy Device
There are times when your 4G network could be your worst enemy. It has been happening everywhere. So to just fix this issue we need to manually select the preferred network mode and see if it works.
- Open phone “Settings”
- Select “Connections” and open Mobile Networks
- Now open Network Mode
- You can now choose any one of the options i.e. 3G only, 2G/3G auto, 4G only.
Select one of them and you never know it might work. If you feel your 4G network is creating all the fuss, just select 3G only which might fix the “ Not registered on Network” problem.
Solution 10: Root your Smartphone
This is the last option that you should opt for. Try out all the above 9 of them and if none of them works you can simply Root your phone. Now, this would result in the fact that you will lose all your security and support from the smartphone’s brand if you go for Rooting your smartphone
- Get your Device Rooted
- Open Google Play and Install the “Busy Box” application on the device
- Now download “Ariza Patch” and Install
- Install the app from the app browser
- Simply click on the button that says” Patch” and we are good to go.
So, I would assume that these methods or solutions are definitely going to solve your problem on Samsung galaxy android. If at all, none of them works, please feel free to comment down below what problem persists and where are you stuck while performing these steps.
Also, there could be more solutions to what we have mentioned that might have worked for you. Do mention them in the comments below so that other users can benefit from it and we too can update them in our article for other as well. All the users have a different smartphone and so the settings option may differ as mentioned above. So while fixing it keep an eye on the selection you make. Till then, keep providing your feedback and queries. Once the issue is resolved, try these awesome music downloaders and enjoy listening to high-quality music!